Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Kforce Inc.
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Palm Bay, Florida (FL).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and review billing and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures and contractual requirements
* Obtain appropriate supporting documentation and approvals for processing of payment or invoicing as required; perform calculations to determine appropriate processing schedules and amounts and make modifications as necessary
* Collaborate with other team members in the department to research and retrieve accounting data; maintain relationships with other departments to research and acquire backup as required
* Create daily and monthly reports regarding cash position, account analysis, and revenue status
* Backup for daily and weekly revenue projections; able to analyze problems and suggest possible solutions
* Develop and maintain process documentation and appropriate metrics for these processes
* Generate and analyze cash reports and aging reports and identify open items and establish contact with customer/vendor to resolve aging issues
* Responsible for Financial Analysis to include: revenue forecasting analysis, financial schedules, spend plans, preparation of journal entries and GL account reconciliations
* Collaborate with management on budgets, deliverables to Corporate and external auditors on a quarterly and annual basis
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline from an accredited college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* One (1) to three (3) years of Accounting or Finance experience
* Must be a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and be able to make sound business decisions
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and financial/accounting software experience
* Excellent organizational, intrapersonal and communication (oral and written) skills; Must have planning and financial analysis problem solving skills
* Must work well independently, provide accurate and consistent documentation and analysis
* Wide Area Workflow and My Invoice knowledge
* Prior Government Contracting accounts receivable experience
* Government contracting software knowledge
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice Accounting, Analysis, Excel, Management, Metrics, PowerPoint, Research, Software
Keywords: Kforce Inc., Palm Bay , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!