Div NPDES Tech Comp Admin
Company: D.R. Horton
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: December 5, 2019
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded
in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock
Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Division NPDES
Technical Compliance Administrator for their Operations Department.
The right candidate will manage Division compliance with respect to
Clean Water Act Sections 301, 402 and 404: National Pollutant
Discharge Elimination System (NPDES).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an effective on-going Division NPDES management program
in compliance with both Division operational standards and
applicable state and federal law, regulation, guidance, and permit
requirements and in coordination and communication with the
National NPDES Compliance Administrator, the Division President and
appropriate D.R. Horton personnel in Entitlements, Land
Acquisition, Land Development and Vertical Construction (the
"Division NPDES Program").
- Develop, implement and manage revisions to the Division NPDES
Program as regulatory, operational or industry
- Communicate with and manage, where appropriate, the outside
environmental contractors and consultants responsible for storm
water or wetlands NPDES compliance; e.g. erosion and sediment
control design professionals, storm water pollution prevention
design, inspection, and corrective action consultants, best
management practices contractors, and wetland consultants to ensure
timely compliance in implementing the Division NPDES Program.
- Act as liaison with federal, state and local regulatory
agencies and participate through attendance or coordination in site
inspections and investigations. Review and coordinate responses to
routine requests for information from regulatory authorities.
Communicate with appropriate management officials regarding
regulatory agency concerns. Serve as the point of contact for
responses to regulatory enforcement actions in coordination with
the Office of General Counsel and the National NPDES Compliance
- Maintain a working knowledge and proficiency of federal, state,
and local NPDES compliance requirements; maintain professional
state and local certification.
- Implement the preparation or review of the SWPPPs as necessary
to assure compliance with the Division NPDES Program for the
- Preparation and processing of NOIs, NOTs and changes in the
permits as needed.
- Conduct routine inspections and quality assurance audits of
design, administrative and in-field practices; provide corrective
action directives to consultants and vendors to ensure that the
Division NPDES Program requirements and objectives are met.
- Provide periodic NPDES and/or related compliance
familiarization and training of Division personnel.
- Acquire and make selections for the Consultants/Contractors
services and provide recommendations as requested.
- Identify, develop and maintain cost efficiency/cost effective
measures relative to NPDES compliance including implementation of
appropriate technology and technical storm water compliance tools,
measures and BMPs.
- The Division NPDES will call on all contractors to resolve
- Provide compliance appraisal reports to Division, Region and
Corporate as may be required.
- Serve as the Division NPDES voice in NPDES emergency
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent; or 5 years related
experience along with a minimum of both a CPESC, CESSWI and CISEC
- If there is a local or state level certification, it is
mandatory that this certification be attained. Continued education
is mandatory due to the ever changing regulations.
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver's license.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are looking
for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We
offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and
dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on
Keywords: D.R. Horton, Palm Bay , Div NPDES Tech Comp Admin, Administration, Clerical , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!