Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: March 6, 2020
Administrative AssistantJob ID SAS20202702-42098ApplyL3Harris is
dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing
talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are
unified in a shared dedication to our customers mission and quest
for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging
environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life
success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on
values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence
in everything we do.L3Harris Technologies is an agile global
aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end
solutions that meet customers mission-critical needs. The company
provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air,
land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17
billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more
than 130 countries. L3Harris.com at
Administrative AssistantJob Code: SAS20202702-42098Job Location:
Palm Bay, FLJob Description:L3Harris Corporation is seeking an
Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and staff
support duties to support the Project Engineering Team.
- The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal
integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a
high level of customer service for internal customers.
- They must be meticulous at task management and execution
- Must have a focus on problem identification and capable of
independently defining and implementing relevant continuous
- Easily adapts to changing environments and multiple competing
demands. Is equally comfortable working as an individual or in a
group setting and has the ability to interact with all levels of
management. May be required to work extended hours.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, letters,
memorandums, agendas, and schedules; collate and prepare materials
for Corporate Meetings.
- Space Planning: Coordinate and track work space assignments,
ensure spaces are prepared for office moves and new hires.
- Responsible for capital asset tagging and tracking, including
- Work within the asset tracking system to track hardware assets
and reconcile these with Finance on a monthly basis.
- Create/manage Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, reports and
action item logs.
- Maintain calendars; schedule and coordinate meetings, events,
interviews, and appointments; reserve conference rooms.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls, screen and route calls,
and assist callers with inquiries.
- Arrange travel itineraries and assist with timely submission of
- Manage office supply inventory and process office supply
- Receive/Deliver messages, packages, mail, and paperwork.
- Maintain the organizational chart and telephone directory for
- Accurately document meetings and publish meeting minutes.
- Process Purchase Orders for contingent workers and new
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed.Qualifications:
- HS Diploma and four (4) or more years of related experience OR
an Associate degree and two (2) or more years of related
- 3+ Years' Experience using Microsoft office suite of tools
including Power Point, Word Excel and Outlook.Preferred Skills:
- Exceptional customer service orientation with excellent
communication skills, strong judgment/problem solving skills,
interpersonal skills, and team collaboration.
- Well organized, resourceful, multi-tasker, attention to detail,
ability to anticipate assistance needs and take initiative.
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and the
ability to interact positively with executives, managers,
customers, and other administrators.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple simultaneous
- Must be willing to work some occasional extended hours as
- Capable of learning software such as Microsoft SharePoint,
Staffing/Workforce Management tool, and Hyperion to a user
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must be able to work on-site in Palm Bay, FL.Please be aware
many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security
clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S.
citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of
employment may be subject to government security investigation(s)
and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
information.By submitting your rsum for this position, you
understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your
rsum, as well as any other related personal information or
documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated
companies for the purpose of considering you for other available
positions.L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to
treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect
and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful
discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship
status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected
by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free
workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and
background checks, where permitted by law.
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!