Company: Puzzle Box Academy
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Administrative Assistant performs routine clerical,
secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones,
receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data
processing, and record-keeping.
Administrative Support to School and Clinic - Palm Bay
- Maintains office and appointment calendars; advise of
meeting/appointment schedule on daily basis.
- Take and transcribe minutes of conferences, meetings or other
official functions as required.
- Addresses general and routine office, staff, and parent related
situations, questions, and concerns.
- Prioritizes and coordinates the completion of office
administration, secretarial and clerical tasks, and projects.
- Ensures HR paperwork (e.g. incident reports, time cards, etc.)
are routed in a timely manner.
- Processes purchase requests and maintains appropriate records.
Orders, receives, stores, and distributes classroom and office
- Inventories and distributes deliveries and distributes incoming
and outgoing mail/courier.
- Operates and ensures maintenance (contacts appropriate
professional for repairs) of a variety of office equipment,
including hardware and software technologies.
- Acts as a liaison between parents, staff, and the
- Schedules and provide tours and ensure parent follow up.
Maintain tour follow up spreadsheet, sharing data with Dean of
Students, and Finance Manager.
- Records and prepares client attendance and punctuality reports
- Auditing and maintaining student/client files - electronically
and hard copy file to ensure documents meet compliance
- Prepares, maintains, and distributes client and staff calendars
and other scheduling related information.
- Maintains electronic and non-electronic records and files
pertaining to staff, clients, and ensures records are securely and
- Uses various systems and applications to enter data and
information, as well as prepare and maintain written documents and
- Coordinates custodial, maintenance and other facility related
activities to ensure a clean, healthy, and productive environment
for clients and staff.
- Prepares and sends various reports regarding facility
maintenance to appropriate management personnel.
- Attends meetings, events and seminars as required.
- Assists staff in attending to client related issues, and in
contacting parents or guardians.
- Participates in and assists with planning, scheduling, and
coordinating team meetings, fundraising and related events and
- Maintains proficient understanding and working knowledge of
standards and best practices for the effective and efficient
delivery of office services and general office administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask.
Keywords: Puzzle Box Academy, Palm Bay , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!