Company: Childcare Resources of Indian River
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: May 25, 2023
We are fast-paced, creative and our goal is to Childcare Resources has available positions for dedicated, responsible and caring individuals who have a passion for working with young children. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art school with skilled and professional colleagues. ?
What does it take to join our team? A desire to teach through inspiration and exploration. ?Every child learns differently and it's your role to create the spark! ?
A commitment to implement a thoughtful and well-planned curriculum. As a NAEYC-accredited school, our curriculum addresses all aspects of child development. ?? An understanding that your role as a caretaker and an educator can make a life-long difference for a child. The nurturing and education children receive in their first five years shapes the rest of their lives. ??
A willingness to partner with parents. We encourage parents to be involved in their child's education and we encourage teachers to provide guidance and support. ?? An enthusiasm for continued learning. Childcare Resources provides ongoing professional development opportunities, including workshops and coaching..
We are looking for an Assistant Teacher to join our team and assist in the day-to-day operations of our school. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the lead teacher, helping to create a safe and nurturing learning environment, and assisting with lesson planning and classroom management. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and working with children, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
* Assist in the planning and implementation of classroom activities.
* Assist in the supervision of students in the classroom, cafeteria, playground, and other areas.
* Assist in the preparation of materials for instruction.
* Assist in the management of student behavior in the classroom and other areas.
* Assist in the assessment of student progress and achievement.
* Maintain a safe and orderly learning environment.
* Participate in professional development activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Vero Beach, FL 32960: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Childcare Resources of Indian River, Palm Bay , Assistant Teacher/Teacher, Education / Teaching , Vero Beach, Florida
here to apply!