Senior Specialist, Material Management
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Description:Job Title: Senior Specialist, Material ManagementJob
Code: SAS20200309-50272Job Location:Palm Bay, FloridaJob
Description:L3Harris is seeking a Materials Management Specialist
for the Mission Avionics Sector located in Palm Bay, FL. This
individual's primary responsibility is to be the CAM for critical,
dynamic, and fast paced F-35 TR3 programs. While this position
resides within the Material Management team, it is a unique role in
that the primary focus is to be the CAM and support all EVMS and
Finance activities. Responsibilities include:
- Perform CAM and EVMS activities including: WBS alignment, time
phasing of the tasks, developing and documenting earned value
methodologies, IMS reporting, monthly performance measurement,
estimate to complete analysis and updates, BCR's, rolling wave,
project startup activities, and variance analysis research and
reporting. Support monthly cost and schedule reviews, identify
pressures and opportunities, and develop recovery plans as
- Establish, track, and report EVMS performance for
- Utilize Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems to
understand time phasing of materials and impacts to cash flow
objectives, program schedule, and ETC's.
- EVMS support for Major Subcontracts and General Procurement
(GP). Prepare month-end reports; developing and reviewing EAC's;
incorporation of changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain
Major Subcontract/GP cost and schedule baselines.
- Monitor material and labor budgets and identify and report
changes to plan.
- Develop strong working relationships with Material Managers,
Finance, other CAM's, and PMO.
- Lead material forecasting efforts, bringing together CAM's,
MM's, and SCM's.
- Lead various meetings to report variances, material forecasts,
and others as assigned.
- Develop standard operating procedures as required.
- Develop strategies, implement plans, and track progress for
cost savings initiatives
- Candidate must have a basic understanding of the procurement
process and business flow of material through the supply chain and
be able to work with multiple stakeholders of different disciplines
and backgrounds. Must be able to effectively manage evolving
requirements and tool/system enhancements and think innovatively
for work-around when necessary.
- Plan, develop and implement supply chain strategies for
development programs and proposals
- Utilize MRP systems, PeopleSoft financial system, Supplier
Rating System, RI Web Applications, and EXPO applications.
- Support proposal efforts as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as
- Serve as the supply chain interface to the program and align
integrated supply chain resources and solutions with business
- Represent supply chain and provide input or present at meetings
- Using LEAN/Six Sigma and critical thinking skills to propose
sound and innovative business solutions that contribute to business
- Deliver all requested deliverables with high quality and on
- Participate in and/or lead strategic initiatives as
- Ensure program financial objectives and commitments are
- Communicate effectively with a wide array of professional
levels and functions
- May be asked to provide guidance, coaching, and training to
- May be responsible for managing complex projects
- Collaborate with general procurement, subcontracts, data
analytics, quality, engineering, finance and program management to
mitigate cost and schedule risk
- Partner with supply chain data analytics to develop metrics and
reports that enable visible and comprehensive materials
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant
experience, or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior
- Experience with material requirements planning (MRP)
- Experience as a CAM, Program Management, or FinancePreferred
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity between
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Knowledgeable in supply chain processes.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Palm Bay , Senior Specialist, Material Management, Executive , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!