AL - Executive Director
Company: Holiday Retirement
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Full Time Community Name: 5473 ISLES OF VERO BEACH VERO BEACH FL
Working for Holiday RetirementHoliday Retirement helps older people
live better,--and we accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
connected.If you have a passion for making a difference in the
lives of older people, we'd love to talk to you.
The opportunity you've been seeking is waiting for you at Holiday
Retirement. We have a rewarding opportunity for an Executive
Director to supervise and manage the day-to-day activities of one
of our exceptional assisted living communities.
Executive Director responsibilities
With the utmost dedication and compassionate professionalism, you
will provide both direct and indirect supervision of community
operations in order to provide our residents with the attention and
service they need and deserve. To ensure consistently high
standards, you will be responsible for training, coaching,
counseling, and performance evaluations of all staff members. You
- Ensure nursing services meet residents' needs in accordance
with state codes and company policies.
- Ensure census expectations are met and resident admission
documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Provide staff with opportunities for ongoing training and
- Conduct management and staff meetings.
- Motivate employees and promote positive employee
- Oversee the community budget, providing guidance and training
to department heads.
- Monitor community operations and prepare quality review
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Foster community outreach and education.
- Resolve resident, family member or staff issues.
- Oversee the building and grounds.Qualifications
- Two-year Associate's Degree-BS/BA preferred
- 2+ years working in geriatrics
- 4+ years management experience
- Creative problem-solving skills in both resident care and
- Experience with budgets, staff development, training and
- Certification or licensure as required by local regulationsFor
50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults
live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long
as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260
communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our
employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since,
Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.Req ID: 90349 --
Nearest Major Market: Vero Beach
Job Segment: Geriatric, Manager, Developer, Sharepoint, Employee
Relations, Healthcare, Management, Technology, Human Resources
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Palm Bay , AL - Executive Director, Executive , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!