Company: Florida Community Health Centers
Posted on: February 16, 2021
- Evaluate patient's chronic problems thoroughly and manages
appropriately, as demonstrated by performance on Clinician
dashboard, Quality Measures Performance, and other applicable
reports (peer reviews, any focused reviews, and patient
- Evaluates patient's acute problems thoroughly and manages
appropriately (including medications, imaging, and labs).
- Utilizes Quality Measures Tab to provide health maintenance
services at recommended intervals.
- Consistently closes encounters within 24 hours to generate
visit summary for patient flow and continuity of care.
- Uses consultants appropriately and cost-effectively as
evidenced by referral frequency and appropriateness reflected in
referral department and other available reports. Does basic
appropriate work up before referral.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making skills in
day-to-day practice activities (eg, triage appropriately, patient
flow management, etc., ).
- Updates Problems, Medications, and Vaccine lists
- Completes ROS, anticipatory guidance, preventive and
- Adheres to accepted evidence based standards of care, as
- Encounters are completed in a timely manner and
- Charges are submitted by the end of the day (or end of
hospitalization, if applicable).
- Coordinates and leads daily team huddles.
- Medication lists are updated and reconciled per policy.
- Quality Measures Performance Report demonstrates performance
within acceptable ranges.
- Clinician Utilization Review Grid demonstrates performance is
within acceptable ranges. Secondary Duties:
- Responds professionally to change (ie, schedule, work
- Attends continuing education events and shares summary with
- Appropriately uses auxiliary departments (HBN, Care
- Is flexible in meeting center needs outside regular working
hours, (ie, health fair, community lectures, etc.).
- Responds appropriately to adversity or stress.
- Renews license, privileging, credentialing and DEA number (if
applicable) in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates and leads team activities consistent with function
of PCMH. Duties for Obstetrical/Gynecological Physicians Only.
- Reads and interprets obstetrical ultrasounds and biophysical
profiles. Minimum Qualifications:
- Current and active State of Florida, Department of Health
license (MD, DO, DDS, DMD, RDH).
- Current DEA Certification.ADA: Full-time position. Job duties
may require holding/lifting patient to or onto exam table. Ability
to sit and/or stand periodically during the workday.OSHA: Must
adhere to universal precautions, to include bloodborne pathogen
protection, at all times. Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- At least doctorate degree or higher
- Able to stand for duration of shift
Keywords: Florida Community Health Centers, Palm Bay , Dentist, Healthcare , Okeechobee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!