Nurse Practitioner- PRN
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Responsibilities About the Position: During a visit that can
last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's
current health, medical history, medication adherence, social
environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a
member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to
capture during routine office visits. The Matrix Comprehensive
Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to
potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit. Nurse
Practitioner - PRN-- Home Risk Assessments Type: PRN-Flexible-Nurse
Practitioner Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community
environments in Sebastian, FL Hours: Days, Evening, Nights,
weekend. Flexible Scheduling PAY: $90.00 per completed Assessment
Matrix Provider - What to Expect :
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting
Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis
and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case
management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according
to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social
workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate
ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with
Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build
and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include;
Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits,
Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits. Qualifications Must
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and
satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include
prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee
health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with
patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change. Travel
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and
able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance
coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be required Our Culture :
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Palm Bay , Nurse Practitioner- PRN, Healthcare , Sebastian, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!