DIRECTOR NURSING I INPATIENT CARDIAC Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital - Vero Beach, FL
Company: Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Job Profile Summary (paragraph form):
Directs the organization, coordination and administration of
patient care. Serves as resource to nurse managers, clinical
specialists, educators and staff regarding nursing practice.
Oversees daily operations in conjunction with nurse managers.
Ensures that nursing and clinical practice are in accordance with
the philosophy, standards and goals.
- Assists with direction, coordination and management of all
- Provides supervision and acts as a resource to nurse managers,
educators, clinical specialists, and staff.
- Collaborates with leadership team regarding; budget review,
personnel management, monitoring of productivity and staff
- Ensures communication, cooperation and understanding among
- Monitors adherence to CC and Nursing Institute policies and
procedures. Promotes ongoing professional development of staff at
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSN with Master's degree required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the
ability to work autonomously.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Four years of recent clinical experience and at least one year
of health care management experience required.
- Clinical experience in specialty area of position
- Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount,
a job should be rated Light
- Work: (1) when it requires walking or standing to a significant
degree; or (2) when it requires sitting most of the time but
entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; and/or (3)
when the job requires working at a production rate pace entailing
the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials even though the
weight of those materials is negligible.
- Note: The constant stress and strain of maintaining a
production rate pace, especially in an industrial setting, can be
and is physically demanding of a worker even though the amount of
force exerted is negligible.
Location: Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital -- 7036 HEART
Schedule: Full Time (80), Days, 8:00a-5:00p
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital, Palm Bay , DIRECTOR NURSING I INPATIENT CARDIAC Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital - Vero Beach, FL, Healthcare , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!