Registered Nurse (RN) ICU - Sign On Bonus
Company: Raulerson Hospital - Okeechobee
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
**Sign-On Bonus Available For Qualified Candidates! Registered
Nurse, ICUFull-Time (0.9 FTE), NightsRaulerson HospitalOkeechobee,
FL Facility Description:Since 1979 Raulerson Hospital has been
providing the rural community of Okeechobee with quality healthcare
and a personal touch. As the sole hospital provider in Okeechobee
County, Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care facility
offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical and
surgical services. Raulerson is licensed by Florida's Agency for
Health Care Administration (AHCA) as a Primary Stroke Center and
provides comprehensive multi-modality diagnostic services
accredited by the American College of Radiology. Raulerson s
surgical services include minimally invasive procedures, which can
result in shorter hospital stays and a faster recovery. Raulerson
Hospital is a unique, small community hospital with state of the
art practices, located in a down to earth community. Our spot in
the Big Lake area of Central Florida affords world-class sports
fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle and friendly people.
We are always seeking dedicated professionals to join our dynamic
healthcare team and become a member of our family. Many nursing
students, who spend time with Raulerson Hospital during their
clinical rotations, choose to join us upon their graduation because
they enjoy the friendly, helpful atmosphere amongst our staff and
patients. We invite you to learn more about us and our community.
Benefits:We are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At Raulerson Hospital, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment*Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance
Programs*Paid Personal Leave401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)Identity Theft Protection discountsAuto,
Home, and Life Insurance optionsAdoption AssistanceEmployee Stock
Purchase Program (ESPP)**If applicable, please refer to the CBA or
the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your
position Position Description:The ICU RN manages the nursing care
of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks
and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida, or
- Recognized compact licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provision)
- Graduate from a professional accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS & ACLS Certifications (American Heart Association
or American Red Cross)
- One year of Acute Care ICU Nursing experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing
- Basic computer knowledge
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive,
neonatal, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu
Keywords: Raulerson Hospital - Okeechobee, Palm Bay , Registered Nurse (RN) ICU - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Okeechobee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!