Registered Nurse - Float Pool - Days
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Through the Power of One, Cleveland Clinic is ranked as the
nation's No.2 healthcare system by U.S News & World Report - the
best care for our patients starts with us. Cleveland Clinic is
transforming the future of healthcare in Florida from a shared
commitment to compassionate care, collaboration and innovation. Our
hospitals from South Florida to the Treasure Coast - Cleveland
Clinic Weston, Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital, Cleveland
Clinic Martin, and Cleveland Clinic Tradition Hospital. Bring your
passion for helping others to Cleveland Clinic Florida.Experienced
RNs:Join us and you will be supported from day 1 with collaborative
leadership, a robust nursing orientation, shared governance and
professional development.Multiple Registered Nurse Opportunities in
our Inpatient and Ambulatory setting
- Full-Time and PRN Positions Available
- Inpatient openings include Behavioral Health, CSU, Emergency
Department, Float Pool, ICC, ICU, Observation, Operating Room,
Orthopedics, CSU, Radiology, and Surgical
- Ambulatory openings include Medical Oncology, Primary Care,
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, and
UrologyTo learn more about these opportunities, you may search all
viable options via https://ccirh.org/about/careers/ or schedule 1:1
with a Recruiter
Clinic Florida offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits
package, tuition reimbursement, retirement and pension plan and
career advancement opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
- Monitors and documents patient's condition and effectiveness
and timeliness of care and/or interventions.
- Evaluates, updates and revises plan of care to facilitate
achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing protocol.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Assesses educational needs of the patient and significant
others considering cultural issues and other special concerns.
- Provides teaching and educational material as appropriate.
- Validates and documents patient and family understanding of
- Maintains professional growth and development through ongoing
formal and informal education and clinical nursing study.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN
preferred. Must obtain BSN within three (3) years of
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN).
- Proof of Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart
Association (AHA) must be presented upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart
Association (AHA) certification must be presented upon hire or
within first year of employment based on the department service
level RN is hired into.
- Within one year of hire RNs in NICU, Neonatal Resuscitation
Program (NRP) through American Heart Association (AHA) provider
- Within one year of hire RNs in Labor and Delivery, must achieve
and maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American
Heart Association (AHA)
- ONS Chemo/Bio course complete within 1 year of employment if
employed on units inpatient and/or outpatient where chemo is
- If in an Adult/Combined EDs, ACLS upon hire or within one year
of beginning work in the Emergency Department.
- If in an area providing care to Pediatrics, Pediatric Advanced
Life Support (PALS) through American Heart Association (AHA) upon
hire or within one year of beginning work in the Emergency
- In Dedicated Trauma Centers, Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC -
adult) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC - pediatric) upon
hire or within 24 months of beginning work in the Emergency
- Vascular Access Registered Nurse (VARN) program attendance
required and obtains either a Certified Registered Nurse Infusion
(CRNI) or Vascular Access Board Certified (VA-BC) certification
upon hire or within a year of hire in Peripherally Inserted Central
Catheter (PICC) areas.Physical Requirements:
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and
lifting patient, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand
- Requires standing and walking for extended periods of
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Requires working under stressful conditions and irregular
- Exposure to communicable diseases and/or body fluids.
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Work.Personal Protective Equipment:Follows standard precautions
using personal protective equipment as required.INDHP
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Palm Bay , Registered Nurse - Float Pool - Days, Healthcare , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!