Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Location: Avon Park
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Registered NurseStrong, compassionate, and caring. Licensed RN
and dedicated to impacting the lives of others. Sound like you?
Then a nursing career at Sevita may be right for you.
At Sevita, the commitment of our nurses to the people we serve
motivates our whole organization. Just as you bring your passion
for care to your patients, we care for you by providing a
supportive working environment, benefits that promote your
emotional wellbeing, and opportunities to advance your career.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a
world where every person has the right to live well. As a
Registered Nurse, you'll serve people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder,
and/or living with emotional or behavioral disabilities. The
clinical expertise you bring and the compassion with which you
bring it makes an extraordinary impact on the individuals we
THRIVE AS A REGISTERED NURSE AT SEVITA. Our client staff ratio is
small, 24 bed facility and the hourly pay is $29 an hour.
EACH DAY, YOU'LL
* Help your patients live better by conducting assessments,
implementing health care plans, and monitoring patients'
* Be a respected health care leader - your perseverance motivates
us to be better each and every day
* Collaborate with teams of physicians and external medical centers
partners who prioritize patient outcomes as much as you do
* Leverage your clinical skills to provide technical assistance,
medical oversight, and training of staff to ensure extraordinary
* Use your critical thinking and clinical judgment to best meet
patients' biological, physical, and behavioral needs
Nursing at Sevita requires extraordinary passion, strength, and
expertise. Wherever there is someone in need of care, you'll work
tirelessly to identify and advocate for their wellbeing. If you're
up for the challenge and align with our mission, let's talk.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
* Competitive Pay: Compensation and full benefits package for
employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3%
* Time Off: Ample time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can
be your best at work
* Clinical Settings: Opportunities to explore different specialties
and settings of care - disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse
disorder, and more
* Learning & Development: We invest in your professional growth
through continuing education, training, and more
* Relationship-Based Environment: Supportive relationships with
coworkers and supervisors who help you grow and learn
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SEVITA
* Education: Accredited RN degree, current state RN license, and
current CPR/First Aid certification
* Experience: One year of experience
* Skills: Clinical assessment, critical thinking, communication,
teamwork, creative problem solving
* Behaviors: Reliable, responsible, compassionate, empathetic,
* Vehicle: Valid driver's license and access to a registered
vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. Through home and community-based specialized
care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn.
When you join our mission-driven team, you'll create relationships
that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright
future and the determination to get there. Join us today - careers,
well lived. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
* Job Family Nursing
* Job Function Professional
* Pay Type Hourly
* DBA Florida MENTOR
* 55 W College Dr, Avon Park, FL 33825, USA
Keywords: Sevita, Palm Bay , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Avon Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!