Registered Nurse MICU, Palm Bay Hospital, FT Days, Sign-On and Relo Available
Company: Health First Palm Bay Hospital
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Registered Nurse MICU, Palm Bay Hospital, FT Days, Sign-On and
Relo AvailableThe Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable
for providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and
Stewardship. Nursing care is provided to the individual patient
based upon cultural, spiritual and age specific needs.
* Appropriate delegation and supervision of patient care activities
within the healthcare setting.
* Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team
to promote a collaborative environment of care.
* Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current
evidence based practice.
* Documents all nursing care, change in condition, response to
therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patient record to
* Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility.
* Provides patient, family and/or caregiver education as directed
by the plan of care.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma from an approved
school of professional nursing
* BSN preferred
* Current Florida RN licensure
* Current AHA BLS/CPR required
* Current AHA ACLS required
* Minimum of 1 year critical care experience in an acute care
Keywords: Health First Palm Bay Hospital, Palm Bay , Registered Nurse MICU, Palm Bay Hospital, FT Days, Sign-On and Relo Available , Healthcare , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!