Utility Worker @ Sebastian River Medical Center
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Location: US-FL-SEBASTIANSystem ID: 916678Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Part-TimeUnit Name: SEBASTIAN RIVER
FOODUnit Contact: 772-589-3186Target Hourly Rate: Starting Hourly
Rate: $13.50UNIT DESCRIPTIONOFFERING ALL FULL TIME AND PART TIME
HIRES SIGN ON BONUSES!! $1,000 for Full Time, and $500 for Part
Time"COVID-19 vaccination required to work at this location"Sodexo
@ Sebastian River Medical Center is seeking for a Part Time Utility
Worker to work flexible schedule between the hours from 6:00 am to
7:30 pm including weekends. Sebastian River Medical Center has come
a long way since Dr. Kelso first dreamed of opening a hospital.
Thanks to the dedication of all those involved, the hospital
continues to grow, adding services, technology and life-saving
procedures. However, SRMC is proud to say that the main focus for
staff, physicians and volunteers still remains clear: to provide
quality health care with the highest level of caring and compassion
on the Treasure Coast.This is your opportunity to provide a great
service to your community during a national crisis.
- Your safety is our top priority - all appropriate PPE will be
- This position is considered emergency personnel and essential
to the health and wellness of the community.
- Top pay now and the opportunity for continuing work in the
future.Apply now for immediate consideration.Final candidates will
submit to aditional pre-employement
requierements.#CB#PM#HS#INPosition SummaryThe Utility Worker is
responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and
utensils. The general responsibilities of the position include
those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities
of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements.General
- Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing
- Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and
work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary
- Polishes silver.
- May wash pots.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- No related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityPart Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits like paid time
off, financial and savings programs and access to our employee
assistance program and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit
and may not be available to all employees).PI207030558
Keywords: Sodexo, Palm Bay , Utility Worker @ Sebastian River Medical Center, Healthcare , Sebastian, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...