Retail Lead Associate (FT) Vero Beach
Company: Gulfstream Goodwill Industries
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSCOPE:Assist management staff with guest service
including, questions, issues, refunds, exchanges and with the
utilization/training of retail associates. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assist store management with daily retail store operations
including: cash handling, guest service, training and utilization
of retail associates, store opening/closing
- Ensure a friendly guest experience by resolving issue,
answering questions, and processing exchanges and refunds.
- Assist with the deployment and break schedules of retail
associates to ensure maximum coverage is obtained.
- Provide feedback to management to improve store layout, store
cleanliness, visual merchandising, and employee performance.
- Assist with balance of sales receipts, daily cash reports and
- Remain observant of all activity on the sales floor to identity
theft, prevent shrinkage and eliminate hazards.
- Direct the work of store personnel: provide assistance,
direction and training to maximize daily store operations.
- Ability to present and communicate the mission and purpose of
goodwill as well as explain various policies in a positive manner
to both employees and guests. OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT
- Demonstrate by words and actions the commitment to the goodwill
mission to help people with disability and other barriers to become
self-sufficient, working members of the community.
- Perform or assist with any duties or operations, as required to
maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedure and
equipment operating rules, keeping working area in a clean and
- Participate in any variety of meetings to integrate activities,
communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and keep
current with new developments, requirements, and policies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience and education equivalent to High School diploma or
- Minimum one (1) year previous cashier, sales, or public contact
- Basic cash handling experience, ability to count accurately and
return correct change.
- Back computer, cash register, and POS experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English and
understand written/verbal instructions.
- Ability to follow instructions and attentive to details
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people in a positive
manner; excellent guest relation skills, with ability to resolve
- Ability to work flexible and atypical hours, including evening,
weekends, and holidays. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- General retail environment
- Repetitive pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, kneeling
stooping, bending and bagging of goods
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking and sitting
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs. minimumTOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
USED:Computer and peripherals, word processing, spreadsheets and
software programs, cash registers, tagging/pricing equipment, lift
gear as well as standard store, office and safety equipment.Pay:
$12.00NOP02-12Powered by JazzHRRK907sNrsu
Keywords: Gulfstream Goodwill Industries, Palm Bay , Retail Lead Associate (FT) Vero Beach, Hospitality & Tourism , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!