Subway Assistant Manager
Company: Gpm Investments LLC
Location: Melbourne Beach
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Overview$500 Sign on Bonus after 500 Hours Worked The Subway
Assistant Manager performs all task and responsibilities of the
Associate and Team Leader and will operate the restaurant in the
absence of the Franchise Manager. This includes maintaining food
safety, product preparation, cleanliness, inventory control
standards, and the training of the staff. Exceptional customer
service is a major component of this position. Responsibilities
- Models good customer service and acts as a positive role model
for excellent customer service practices.
- Trains and empowers employees to provide excellent customer
- Resolves customer complaints in a courteous, businesslike and
- Provides DM or Store Manager with current and future hiring
- Uses recruitment techniques to attract potential new
- Utilizes all tools for selection process when hiring for the
- Ensures new employees are properly trained on all aspects of
- Checks food preparation and dining areas for cleanliness.
- Assists employees in greeting customers, taking orders and food
- Conducts regular meetings with Store Manager and employees to
enhance communication and teamwork.
- Conducts regularly scheduled employee performance reviews and
- Prepares work schedule and posts in advance.
- Provides clear, consistent direction and expectation to
- Establishes written job assignments.
- Ensures foodservice area, equipment, and utensil cleanliness
meet company, Subway and health regulations standards.
- Ensures all equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Ensures all employees adhere to dress code, appearance, and
- Provides timely motivational feedback and coaching to
- Counsels and documents employees as necessary in a timely and
- Monitors orders to insure in-stock efficiency.
- Reviews fresh food forecasting to ensure maximizing of sales
while maintaining acceptable food cost.
- Trains and develops employees.
- Reviews management reports and takes appropriate action to
insure balanced inventories.
- Verifies deliveries to ensure accuracy of order.
- Ensures quality and freshness of products through proper
rotation, ordering, and proper monitoring of codes and
- Ensures accurate and visible pricing of products.
- Merchandises product according to guidelines or layout.
- Ensures products are made according to recipe and portion.
- Ensures proper signage and price point is displayed.
- Ensures promotional signage is posted timely.
- Promotes sales through suggestive selling and other approved
- Provides feedback to Store Manager, District Manager, Category
Manager; and other personnel as appropriate on sales, food cost and
profit opportunities. Supplies accurate competitive information to
- Ensures appropriate state, local, or company guidelines and
health regulations are followed (including required records).
- Adheres to government regulations (ADA, Environmental, Wage and
Hour, EEO guidelines).
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of all daily,
weekly, and monthly paperwork (deli inventories, waste, price
- Ensures all employees follow inventory control procedures.
- Ensures all safety and security procedures are followed.
- Controls labor within established guidelines.
- Manages food cost and other expenses within established
- Manages sales, profits and expenses to budget.
- Maintains Subway Manual and ensures all training materials are
- Operates Subway within established hours. Qualifications 18
years of age or older Ability to read, write, speak and understand
English Job requires bending, standing, and walking the entire
workday Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division and
multiplication) Ability to show patience and articulate well during
the training of new employees Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and
up to 50 lbs occasionallyRequisition
ID2022-130113BrandSubwayPosition TypeFull-TimeLocation :
Address6690 South A1A
Keywords: Gpm Investments LLC, Palm Bay , Subway Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Melbourne Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!