Human Resources Coordinator/ Executive Assistant
Company: Aluma Tower Company, Inc.
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job DescriptionResponsibilities of the HR Coordinator/EA will be
a hybrid of HR duties and executive assistant responsibilities.
This individual will perform a variety of business administrative
tasks and support Alumas general manager. The executive assistant
role responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing
calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing a variety of
reports for the general manager. The HR portion of the role will
include overseeing the human resources responsibilities and
activities of Aluma which include, but are not limited to,
processing payroll, administering open enrollment, employee
onboarding, and provide support to employees in various HR-related
topics. This hybrid role needs to have a detailed understanding of
the Microsoft Office product suite, be extremely fast at solving
problems, maintain confidentiality, and preferably have experience
as an administrative assistant, and/or HR coordinator in the
past.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Executive Assistant:
Provide sophisticated calendar management for GM. Prioritize
inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make
judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day
engagements. Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that
facilitate the GMs ability to effectively lead the organization,
including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing
complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and
preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties;
composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists;
making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage
reports. Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and
external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the GM,
including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or
response, exercising judgement to reflect GMs style and
organization policy. Work closely with the GM to keep him well
informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up
appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues
taking place in the environment and keeping the GM updated.
Anticipate GMs needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff
meetings and events as needed. Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway"
role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the GM
and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust,
and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning
work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf
of the GM. Help coordinate the GMs outreach activities. Follow up
on contacts made by the GM to cultivate ongoing relationships.
Manage all aspects of organizations office services. Evaluate and
assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved
work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper,
office supplies, etc. Provide event management support as
requested. Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a
welcoming environment. Process and distribute daily mail. Invest in
building long-lasting relationships both externally and
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of
the organization.HR Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Assist in administering benefits and conduct yearly open
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates,
conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organizations employee database and prepare
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best
practices.Education and/or Experience: Bachelors Degree in relevant
experience a plus.
- General understanding of Labor Law and employment equity
- Efficient administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office
and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Paylocity knowledge a plus.
- Discretion and confidentialityThis job description is an
overview of the job and is not intended to include all tasks or
responsibilities. Additional tasks or responsibilities may be
assigned at the discretion of Management. The company reserves the
right to modify this description as it sees fit.Company
DescriptionAluma Tower Company, the worlds preeminent supplier of
Aluminum mobile telescoping trailer-tower systems, seeks a highly
seasoned Technical Sales Engineer to be based in the companys Vero
Beach, Florida headquarters facility.The company conceives,
engineers, manufacturers, integrates, deploys, and services its
core products. These products include a robust line of customizable
telescoping towers, both guyed and un-guyed.Alumas towers can be
fixed-mounted on company manufactured skids, truck beds, open
trailers, and shelter trailers. Additional products include highly
customized, environmentally controlled radio cabinets and shelters,
integration and test of customer-sourced or Aluma-provided
electronic equipment, and post-delivery product support and
logistics. Available accessories include custom antenna brackets,
and generators and other portable power-solutions, such as solar
panels and obstruction lighting.
Keywords: Aluma Tower Company, Inc., Palm Bay , Human Resources Coordinator/ Executive Assistant, Human Resources , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!