Company: Sagora Senior Living Inc.
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWill Rogers had it figured out when he said, "You
never get a second chance to make a first impression". Our
concierges are personable and friendly individuals who play a large
role in creating a meaningful first impression of the community by
greeting residents and visitors both in person and over the
phone.Do you have a passion for helping people and want to make a
true impact in your next career move? Join our team at one of our
senior living communities offering independent living, assisted
living, or memory care where we put Residents First while being
team-focused and quality centered.We put Residents First, and our
Associates Matter! At Sagora, we invest and empower our team
members for upward movement within the company and in their career.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work based on team member
surveys! Apply now to join our dedicated team who cares, just like
you!Our Core Values are Commitment, Empowerment, Communication, and
Excellence!Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the
combination of two words - Sage, which means wisdom or wise person,
and Agora, which means a gathering place. Our communities are a
gathering place of wisdom!Benefits:
- On Demand Pay - Request a pay advance of up to $500 and get
paid the same day!
- Discount and rewards program - use for electronics, food, car
buying, travel, fitness, and more!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Plan
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Associate Assistance Program - counseling services at the other
end of the phone!
- Discounted Meal Tickets
- Referral Bonus Program - earn money for referring your
- Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to
- Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so
much wisdom to share!Position Details:Community Name: Elison of
NilesAddress: 8975 W. Golf Road. Niles, IL 60714Phone number: (847)
296-0333Status (FT/PT/PRN): PRNShift(s): openWhat does a Concierge
at Sagora do?
- Oversee front desk and greet guests
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and
mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a
- Direct calls and take messages as appropriate
- Keep lobby area clean and presentable daily
- Assist all associates as needed at the front desk
- Make rounds around community as necessary for security
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via
- Respond to emergency boards as neededWhat do you need to be a
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 6 months related experience preferred
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to
communicate effectively with residents, families, and other team
members.Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora
Senior Living requires that all associates receive the COVID-19
vaccination. Eligible exemption requests will be considered upon
hire.Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants
without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sagora Senior Living Inc., Palm Bay , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!