Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: January 6, 2020
Administration AssistantJob ID SAS20191712-38024ApplyL3Harris is
dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing
talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are
unified in a shared dedication to our customers mission and quest
for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging
environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life
success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on
values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence
in everything we do.L3Harris Technologies is an agile global
aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end
solutions that meet customers mission-critical needs. The company
provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air,
land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17
billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more
than 130 countries. L3Harris.com at
Administrative Assistant EngineeringJob Code: SAS20191712-38024Job
Location: Palm Bay, FLJob Description:L3Harris Technologies is
seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and
staff support duties to support the Engineering Management Team
reporting directly to a Sr. Engineering Manager. The individual
must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity,
professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level
of customer service for internal customers. They must be meticulous
at task management and execution excellence. Must have a focus on
problem identification and capable of independently defining and
implementing relevant continuous improvement solutions. Easily
adapts to changing environments and multiple competing demands. Is
equally comfortable working as an individual or in a group setting
and has the ability to interact with all levels of employees and
management. May be required to work extended hours.Essential
- Maintain calendars; schedule and coordinate meetings, events,
interviews, and appointments; reserve conference rooms.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls, screen and route calls,
and assist callers with inquiries.
- Arrange travel itineraries and assist with timely submission of
- Plan & schedule catering/cafeteria vouchers for meetings.
- Space Planning: Coordinate and track work space assignments,
ensure spaces are prepared for office moves and new hires.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, letters,
memorandums, agendas, and schedules; collate and prepare materials
for Directorate Meetings.
- Create/manage Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, reports and
action item logs.
- Manage office supply inventory and process office supply
- Receive/Deliver messages, packages, mail, and paperwork.
- Maintain the organizational chart and telephone directory for
- Accurately document meetings and publish meeting minutes as
- Process Purchase Orders for contingent workers.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of
prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates
Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite of tools including Power
Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.Preferred
- Excellent communication skills, strong judgment/problem solving
skills, interpersonal skills, and team collaboration.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a high degree of
- Well organized, resourceful, multi-tasker, ability to
anticipate assistance needs and take initiative.
- Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and the ability
to interact positively with executives, managers, customers, and
- Effectively handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Willing to work some occasional extended hours as needed.
- Capable of learning software such as Microsoft SharePoint,
Staffing/Workforce Management tool, and Hyperion to a user
level.Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to
obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be
granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a
conditional offer of employment may be subject to government
security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements
for access to classified information.By submitting your rsum for
this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies
may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal
information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and
affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other
available positions.L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is
committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment
with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free
from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions),
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group
protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a
drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse
testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Administration Assistant, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!