Senior Specialist, Subcontracts
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: January 8, 2020
Job Title: Senior Specialist, SubcontractsJob Code:
SAS20190912-37706Job Location: Palm Bay, FLJob Description:
- Lead all -aspects of the Subcontract acquisition process from
the proposal stage through Program award and execution. This
acquisition process includes -requirements definition, generation
of Statements of Work, generation of Requests -for Proposals,
proposal evaluations, source selections, negotiations and
definitization, -file documentation, ensuring compliance to all
internal and Government FAR/DFARS/DPAS/CPSR Procurement
Regulations, change management, invoice -approvals, dispute
-resolution and subcontract close-out.
- Draft and negotiate contract vehicles including Subcontracts,
Letter Subcontracts, Teaming Agreements, and Non-Disclosure
- Responsible for managing Subcontractor cost, schedule and
technical performance, and ensuring that L3Harris and Customer
objectives are achieved, including on-time delivery, exceptional
quality, and affordability.
- Establish major contractual milestones, such as preliminary and
critical reviews and other schedule goals. Responsible for
initiating corrective action measures when necessary.
- Apply -ingenuity and -innovation to develop solutions to
complex subcontract -problems and identify areas for performance
improvement and cost reduction.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with
- Provide -timely and accurate subcontract status to -L3Harris
- Ensure budget, sales forecast, and EVMS performance is
- Motivated self-starter well versed in the Subcontract Process
- Work should be performed within set boundaries and with very
-little direct supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide array of
professional levels and functions.
- Manage program budgets and explain variances in monthly
- Ability to navigate FAR/DFARS regulations and internal
procedures for compliance.
- Support Small Business Initiatives.
- Ability to generate spending plans, payment forecasts, -and
- Follow strategic direction set by Program and functional
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of -6 years of related
-experience, OR Graduate degree with a minimum of -4 years of
related -experience.Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience -in Government and Commercial
Contracting/Subcontracting managing supplier performance in the
areas of -technical scope, schedule, and cost.
- Experience -in managing various types of moderately complex to
complex subcontracts, -including hardware, software, -complex
services subcontracts, -and follow-on/production subcontracts.
- Experience -in the following contract -types: - FFP, FPIF,
T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement -(w/fixed-fee, incentive
fee or award fee).
- Knowledge of and experience with FAR, DFARS, ITAR, and EAR
- Experience managing budgets and sales forecasting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products (Word, Excel,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Lean Six -Sigma Green Belt.
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Senior Specialist, Subcontracts, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!