C++ Software Engineer (Embedded)
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: January 8, 2020
Job Title: C++ Software Engineer (Embedded)
Job Code: SAS20192309-33512
Job Location: Palm Bay FloridaJob Description:The Software Engineer
will be -involved in design, development, and integration of
embedded applications. Most of the development will be performed
with C/C++ but exposure to additional languages is generally
required. The candidate should be comfortable designing and
implementing new software as well as troubleshooting and
maintaining legacy software baselines.
- Work closely with cross functional members of the engineering
organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware
and software, and operational performance requirements and design
of the overall system
- Support and participate in all phases of the software
development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design,
implementation, integration, and test of embedded software.
- Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
a related field and a minimum of -4 years of applicable experience
- An active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with VxWorks, Linux, or related embedded operating
- Minimum -4 years with C++ programming language.Preferred
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C#, C,
Java, Ruby, HTML5, XML, SQL, Perl, Python, Ajax, Qt) on real time
operating systems specifically VxWorks, Linux
- OOA/OOD/UML experience.
- Linux kernel experience
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , C++ Software Engineer (Embedded), Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!