Job Description - Team Lead - Mortgage Processing (20002866)
Sourcepoint is a leading provider ofcustomized Business Process
Management (BPM) services. Sourcepoint specializesin helping
customers stay ahead of the curve through transformational
solutionsin order to reimagine business processes and deliver
increased efficiency,deeper insights and superior outcomes in the
Residential Mortgage Industry.
Our clientele includes Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies.
Under the direction of the assigned supervisor/manager
theMortgage Processing Team Lead will assist the Mortgage
Processors with dailyactivities, inquiries and challenges.
Additionally, the incumbent will serve asa resource mortgage
processors during the mortgage loan process. The MortgageProcessing
Team Lead will also provide leadership in the department
asdesignated by the supervisor/manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Supervisionof workflows and work queues.
2. *Maintaindaily, weekly and monthly production reports.
3. *Coordinateactivities of the department with the Supervisor /
Manager to include work flowmonitoring, process improvement,
training, reporting and special projects.
4. *Monitorand evaluate staff performance, attendance and also
generate attendance reportsas necessary.
5. *Provideresolutions to routine queries; forwarding complex
escalated queries andcomplaints from external and internal
customers to departmentsupervisor/manager.
6. *Communicateeffectively (both verbal and written
communication) with multiple internal andexternal stakeholder.
7. Back upto Production Manager when out of the
8. Spot check files on loans with new processors
9. Moving files/assigning files in pipeline.
10. Directoversight to a Team of processors
11. Works directly with Processing Manager to improveefficiency,
enhance quality and influence production. Utilizes reporting
tofoster this environment
12. Trains and mentors new Team members
13. Ensures all Processing conditions are satisfied in atimely
14. Adheres to established service level agreements
15. Supports Sales, Closing & Funding
16. Active communication with consumers, Title Companies& other
17. Assist supervisor/manager with monitoring closingdates to be
sure that these dates are met by the processing associates.
18. Communicating with underwriting on behalf ofprocessing on
19. Assisting with property searches
20. Working with new processors on
21. Updating files depending on the current status
forLO/LOA/processor based on product change/terms, etc.
22. Work with Production Manager on rush requests
23. *Maintainthe security, confidentiality, integrity and
availability of information storedin the Sourcepoint’s computer
networks and data communications infrastructure.All users of
Sourcepoint’s systems are responsible for protecting thoseresources
and the information processed, stored or transmitted.For full
details of your responsibility,please refer to the Sourcepoint
Information Security Policy.
24. Performs otherduties as assigned.
* Essential Functions
The abovestatements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, andshould not be construed as an all-inclusive
list of position responsibilities.
All candidates who have received a written offer of
employmentwill be required to undergo a company paid drug test.
Failure to submit to thistest and/or to successfully test negative
will result in withdrawal of theapplicant's job offer.
Sourcepoint participates in E-Verify and we will provide
theSocial Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the
Department ofHomeland Security (DHS), with information from each
new employee’s I-9 toconfirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ
qualifiedindividuals at all locations and facilities, and to
provide equal employmentopportunities for all applicants and
employees in recruiting, hiring,placement, training, compensation,
insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer,and termination. To
achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative actionto
employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with
disabilities,disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
Sourcepointis an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer and maintains aDrug-Free Workplace.