Registered Nurse (RN) ICU
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$15K Sign-On Bonus Available For Qualified Candidates!
Registered Nurse, ICU
Full-Time (0.9 FTE), Days
Since 1979 Raulerson Hospital has been providing the rural
community of Okeechobee with quality healthcare and a personal
touch. As the sole hospital provider in Okeechobee County,
Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care facility offering a wide
range of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services.
Raulerson is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care
Administration (AHCA) as a Primary Stroke Center and provides
comprehensive multi-modality diagnostic services accredited by the
American College of Radiology. Raulerson's surgical services
include minimally invasive procedures, which can result in shorter
hospital stays and a faster recovery.
Raulerson Hospital is a unique, small community hospital with
state of the art practices, located in a down to earth community.
Our spot in the Big Lake area of Central Florida affords
world-class sports fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle and
friendly people. We are always seeking dedicated professionals to
join our dynamic healthcare team and become a member of our family.
Many nursing students, who spend time with Raulerson Hospital
during their clinical rotations, choose to join us upon their
graduation because they enjoy the friendly, helpful atmosphere
amongst our staff and patients. We invite you to learn more about
us and our community.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The ICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients
in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols
of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- FL RN Licensure, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS & ACLS Certifications (American Heart Association
or American Red Cross)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA, Palm Bay , Registered Nurse (RN) ICU, Other , Okeechobee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!