Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The Spa Coordinator oversees daily spa operations with
scheduling of employees for services, including blocking times,
booking slots, adjustments and cancellations.
- Assist Director and Supervisor with managing inventory.
- Assist Director and Supervisor with staff work schedules and
- Follows daily schedule and protocols as set forth by the Spa
Director and Supervisor.
- Ensure adherence to department standards and financial
- Provide suggestions and creative solutions to guest
- Problem solving a must.
- Communicates with Spa Director and Supervisor.
- Works together with all staff in order to provide a stellar
- Attends all mandatory meetings.
- Assists the Spa Director and Supervisor with spa reception,
locker rooms and tranquility room to ensure they exude the proper
spa atmosphere, are clean, orderly and fully stocked.
- Delegate's responsibilities, as necessary, to all staff
including, Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Nail Technicians,
Cosmetologists, Full Specialists and Pool Concierge.
- Responsible for understanding all spa protocols and job
descriptions and capable of standing in for Spa Supervisor, for
many functions which do not need Supervisor approval, when the need
- Acts as liaison between staff and Spa Director and Supervisor
communicating needs/ desires of the staff to Director and
Supervisor and vice verse.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Palm Bay , Spa Coordinator, Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!