Computer Operator II
Company: Altus Technology Solutions
Location: Avon Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
COMPUTER OPERATOR II
Altus Technology Solutions, LLC has an immediate opening for a
Computer Operator (COII) to support a government customer in the
Avon Park, FL area.
The Computer Operator II (COII) at Avon Park is an entry level
position responsible for:
- Processing scheduled routines which present few difficult
operating problems (e.g., infrequent or easily resolved error
- Applying standard operating or corrective procedure in response
to computer output instructions or error conditions. Refers
problems which do not respond to preplanned procedure.
- Providing weapons scoring accuracy information service for all
of the Avon Park ranges from the Weapons Impact Scoring Systems
operations facility at Avon Park Air Force Range.
- Configuring computerized weapons scoring equipment via data
entry. The data for entry is derived from military mission profiles
received via fax, telephone, email, or in person.
- Providing immediate scoring accuracy feedback to pilots, Range
Control Officers, test directors, tank operators and any military
weapons delivery platform compatible with the scoring system.
- Recording, monitoring, and disseminating video from laser
- Grant access to ground parties requesting range entry and exit
to areas where live fire and laser activity is not conducted.
- Relaying messages between military organizations and those
directly involved in weapons deployment.
- Conducting video surveillance of weapons target areas to ensure
that area is free of intruders.
- Performing weekly calibration of scoring equipment.
- Working independently or as a member of a group of personnel of
varying labor categories, all working together as a team to
accomplish specific goals.
The COMPUTER OPERATOR II will:
- Respond to all radio calls in a swift, timely and professional
- Perform range entry and exit monitoring
- Have a working knowledge of Office software and other computer
software used to write letters, reports, or other documents that
they may be required to accomplish.
- Conduct and document weapons scoring, security surveillance and
radio equipment reliability checks.
- Track range usage and enter/record data in the corporate data
- Record daily bomb drops.
- Track and enter range utilization data in authorized on-line
data base systems.
- Send and receive faxes.
- Ship and receive parts and equipment for repair.
- Record and maintain a current equipment inventory list.
- Interact in a professional manner with people at all levels in
the Company, the US Air Force and all visitors.
- Perform range maintenance, grass mowing and field plowing,
repairing or replacing targets.
- Assist in fabricating, constructing and operating Unmanned
Ground Targeting Vehicle Systems (UGTV)
- Program UGV remotes to calibrate all control systems to provide
for positive control of UGVs.
- Perform Aircraft Marshalling
- Perform Smokey Sam, RWRLTE Operations.
- Perform Airfield Inspections
- Perform grounds maintenance, housekeeping, window washing and
- Supplement or assist other labor categories. Perform all
additional duties as instructed by management IAW CBA.
- A SECRET Clearance is required. Candidates must have an active
clearance or be able to secure one.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
COIIs may be assigned to other work locations by management. The
primary work location is Avon Park.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to
all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship,
national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, -protected statuses-).- We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Altus Technology Solutions, Palm Bay , Computer Operator II, Other , Avon Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!