Lead, Systems Engineer
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Lead, Systems Engineer
Job Code: SAS20211803-58293
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
For 60 years, customers have turned to L3Harris capabilities in
Electronic Warfare (EW) to dominate the electromagnetic spectrum.
We provide the knowledge, technology, and techniques needed for
mission success against threats across air, land and sea domains.
We have and continue to deliver high-performing EW systems that
meet/exceed the performance, cost, schedule needs of our military
customers. We provide the EW systems that you'll find on platforms
such as the B-52, C-130, F-16, F/A-18, CV-22, and many others.
And, best of all, we're looking to grow our team! We're looking
for Lead Systems Engineers to lead team(s) that design, develop,
integrate, test, and deliver electronic warfare systems to our
customers and support their on-going operations.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate extreme ownership and
unrelenting tenacity to overcome challenges/obstacles. He/she could
tackle any technical challenge and teach/help others to do the
If you believe you fit the bill, we'd love to meet you and talk
about your future at L3Harris!
- Lead concept of operation development and requirements
analysis, decomposition, and generation at various levels of the
- Lead requirements traceability and development of test plans to
- Lead integration and test of electronic warfare systems and
- Lead data analysis and modeling and simulation to find
underlying root cause of issue and/or to guide design.
- Lead multi-disciplinary engineering team(s) spanning systems,
software, firmware, hardware, mechanical, etc.
- Present work to multi-disciplinary team and internal/external
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (e.g. electrical, computer
systems engineering) with 9+ yrs. of related experience OR Master's
degree in engineering with 7+ yrs. of related experience.
- Experience working on aerospace/defense electronic systems
(e.g. electronic warfare systems, radar, missile guidance, missile
- Experience generating requirements at various levels of the
system and flowing down requirements to
- Hands-on experience with commercial RF/EE test
equipment/devices (e.g. signal generator, spectrum analyzer,
oscilloscope, network analyzer, attenuators, amplifiers.
- Experience with data analysis and/or modeling and simulation
(e.g. with MATLAB/python).
- Active/current secret security clearance is required.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary engineering team
(spanning systems, software, firmware, hardware, mechanical,
- Experience with concepts in signal processing, logic design,
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Teacher/mentor and enabler
- Control account management and Earned-Value project
- Rational DOORs
- Effective communicator in a multi-disciplinary team
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Lead, Systems Engineer, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!