Server - concessions
Company: Seminole Gaming
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a
long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Casino Brighton can feel
more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure
that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment,
but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for
our employees with competitive benefits and a great work
environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of
tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort
crew, apply today.
Seminole Casino Brighton is a 27,000-square-foot casino with
375-slot and gaming machines, a seven-table poker room, and
high-stake bingo seats, with full service restaurant and lounge.
Its warm and friendly staff, ultra-modern air-conditioning system,
clean atmosphere, and rewarding casino promotions are a welcome
alternative to big city gaming.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don't have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our
Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain
level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You
should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our
properties. Unparalleled Service isn't just a part of our mission
statement at Seminole Gaming; it's a commitment to each and every
one of our current and future Guests.
Under Food and Beverage Management, the incumbent will serve
food as well as take payment from guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greets guest in casino in a positive manner
- Obtains food and beverage orders from guests
- Prepares food and beverage
- Serves food and beverage order to guests throughout Casino and
- Cashier responsibilities
- Stocks concession area
- Promotes positive guest/employee relations
- Other assignments as directed
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education/work
- Great customer service skills
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around the office and
property, often standing for long hours
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and be able to bend, reach and
stoop on a limited basis
- May be exposed to casino related environmental factors
including, but not limited to: second hand smoke, excessive noise,
and constant exposure to general public.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand: walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close,
distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced, often crowded and
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment
practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring,
training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given
to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements.
Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized
Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming's employment process, final
candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by
completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and
Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background
checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
Keywords: Seminole Gaming, Palm Bay , Server - concessions, Other , Okeechobee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!