Space Coast Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Specialist
for our Sebastian Branch in Sebastian FL.
If you enjoy delivering exceptional customer service, like to
interact with the public, and enjoy a variety of tasks, this is the
job for you! Your excellent communication skills and ability to
multi-task will enable you to easily adapt to SCCU's sales culture
and utilize effective referral techniques for all SCCU products and
As a Member Service Specialist job duties will include
processing transactions, deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
Member Service Specialist also sell monetary instruments, assist
Members with various services, processing check orders, open and
close loans as scheduled, and process changes.
You will also be responsible for explaining various loan
products and payment options such as dealer and private sale auto
loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, equity loans and various
Benefit eligibility is the first of the month following date of
Monthly Incentive Package for Meeting Goals!
Special PERKS for SCCU Employees!
- Loan Discounts-Mortgage, 2nd Mortgage, Auto, Motorcycle, Boat
- GAP coverage at half price
- Fixed low rate credit card
- Identify Protection at no cost
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Must be willing to assist other area branches as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash handling experience
- Sales experience and ability to recognize referral
opportunities for all SCCU products and services
- Excellent communication skills (including verbal and
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A great team player and ability to adapt to an ever-changing
- Good math skills
- Effective problem solving skills
6-12 months prior experience in cash handling and providing
customer service. Experience servicing new accounts and consumer
loan closing within a credit union, banking, or savings and loan
environment is preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalency
Full Time 40 hours per week during branch operating hours
Monday - Thursday 7:45am - 6:15pm. Friday 7:45am - 7:15pm.
Saturdays, Alternating on Rotation, 8:30am - 1:30pm.