Manufacturing Technician - TS Clearance
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Code: SAS20211405-61324
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Responsible for supporting manufacturing operations with the
setup and execution of various electro-mechanical systems.
Perform a wide variety of precision mechanical assemblies while
understanding and interpreting a variety of technical
specifications, terms, and written work instruction documents
and/or paperless work instructions.
Support engineers with processes, testing and the builds of
breadboard and deliverable hardware while working in a frequently
changing and challenging lab environment.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6
years of prior relevant experience or 2 years
post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior
- 4+ years experience supporting electro-mechanical
- Top Secret DoD Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Should have good attention to detail, highly interactive,
willing to work in team environment
- Should be willing to learn new skills and work in a
challenging/stressful lab environment
- Must have computer proficiencies
- Prior electro-mechanical and optical precision assembly
experience is preferred
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Manufacturing Technician - TS Clearance, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!