Company: Liberty Tire Recycling LLC
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This job requires a CDL Class A Driver to oversee
the collection of waste tires for recycling with the assistance of
helper(s) on a daily route. Work schedule is Monday through Friday,
full time, year round on regular routes. In addition to the tire
collections, the driver also functions as the main point of
customer interaction and records all transactions in accordance
with company standards.
Liberty Tire Recycling is an employee first culture with emphasis
on teamwork. We utilize maintained fleet of leased day cabs
tractors. Maintenance is performed by leasing company. Trailer
maintenance is performed in house. Company has very good DOT/
Drivers wages are very competitive with industry standards
and we offer; Piece Work, Mileage, Piecework Bonus, and Hourly
Based off Piece Work Average.
Our drivers enjoy a steady income with medical,
prescription drug, dental and vision insurance. We also offer
flexible spending accounts, life and AD&D, long and short term
disability, 401k with company match as well as vacation and holiday
- Safely operate a Liberty provided semi for the collection,
transportation, and delivery of inbound tires from customers.
- Interacts with the customer onsite build and maintain good
- Completes all required reporting and DOT compliance
- Supervises helper(s) that assist with loading.
- Must be able to lift and load tires of all sizes (car vehicle
- Attend work regularly on the agreed to schedule and be fit for
- Follow all company safety practices and policies: Including all
traffic laws, dress code (including safety proper PPE).
- Compliance with all DOT standards including pre and post
inspections, trip logs and documentation.
- Act professionally and with integrity while on the job as a
representative of Liberty Tire.
- Bring any equipment or customer issues to the attention of
dispatch immediately (e.g. safety, customer complaints, tablets,
vehicle, or incidents encountered on the road.
- Minimum of 2 year experience within the last
twenty-four (24) months.
- Maximum of 3 jobs in 3 years, not to exceed 5
jobs in the past 5 years.
- Ability to ensure that gaps in employment of thirty days have
been accounted for and verified.
- Clean driving record , including: no DUIs/DWIs
in the past 5 years; no preventable DOT recordable accident
involving a fatality; no more than one preventable accident within
the last 12 months and no more than 2 preventable accidents within
the last 24 months; no license suspensions in the last 12 months;
maximum of 2 moving violation convictions within the past 3
- No major violations from the following list in
the last five years: excessive speed of 15 mph or more;
reckless/careless driving; improper or erratic lane changes; moving
violation arising in connection with a fatality accident; operating
a CMV without a CDL; driving with a suspended license; illegal
possession of alcohol/controlled substance; unlawful use of
vehicle; driving on the wrong side of the road; fleeing/eluding
police; hit and run.
- No more than 2 minor violations within the
last 3 years from the following list: speeding up to 14 mph over
the limit; too fast for conditions; failure to yield; disobeying a
traffic control device or signal; improper lights, towing, backing
or turning; illegal passing; following too close.
- No controlled substance charges and/or
Keywords: Liberty Tire Recycling LLC, Palm Bay , Driver, Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!