Lead HR Business Partner
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Title: Lead, Human Resources Business Partner
Job Code: IMS20210305-60652
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
L3Harris is looking for a results-driven HR Business Partner to
support the HRVP in the Integrated Mission Systems segment. A true
strategic partner in driving business results by partnering with
executives, leaders, and employee teams to pro-actively address the
human capital objectives and needs of the business to include
talent acquisition, selection, development, compensation planning,
employee relations, organization effectiveness, change leadership,
employee engagement & retention and communication; understanding
the client area's strategic plans and initiatives in order to
provide value added recommendations.
- Partner with the HRVP to pro-actively address the human capital
objectives and needs of the business to include talent acquisition,
selection, development, compensation planning, employee relations,
organization effectiveness, change leadership, employee engagement
& retention and communication; understanding the client area's
strategic plans and initiatives in order to provide value added
- Support the HRVP in coaching leadership on matters concerning
development of staff to enhance effectiveness and potential.
Shifting the emphasis from resolving issues for others to building
leadership capabilities to address and resolve both human and
technical aspects of the work environment.
- Being actively involved with the HR organization's talent
through participation in the recruiting process, making
recommendations regarding hires and participating in talent
development and succession planning; actively engaging with
identified key talent.
- Partner with the Centers of Excellence to build and execute
upon talent plans in achievement of overall business strategy,
objectives and goals.
- Prepare and analyze data/reports and make recommendations to
the HRVP to drive business decisions and outcomes.
- Partner with HR peers in the design and implementation of HR
best-practices that effectively balance best-in-class design
principles with the unique nature and needs of the business.
- Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within
and outside the HR function as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management,
Industrial & Organizational Psychology, or equivalent area and
minimum 9 years' human resources experience with demonstrated
competencies in organizational development, inclusion and
engagement, change management, legal compliance with both exempt
and non-exempt personnel, and proactive problem solving. Graduate
degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Possesses strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and balance competing
needs (employee and business advocacy; business unit and corporate
initiatives; functional and operational agendas; etc.).
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience with coaching / influencing leadership.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational
- Experience with HRIS systems such as PeopleFluent & PeopleSoft
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Manufacturing environment experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, &
- Union/labor relations experience including contract
negotiations, as well as preventive labor experience.
- Proven ability to operate successfully within a matrixed
- Experience working in a government contracting
- High attention to detail.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Lead HR Business Partner, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!