General Manager Hampton Inn Vero Beach
Company: Mckibbon Hospitality
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel General Manager?
As a key member of the property leadership team, the General
Manager is accountable for the total operation of the property.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Operations, the General
Manager will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of
ethical leadership to lead the property to achieve its business
A Day in the Life:
- You will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the hotel,
ensuring that guest and associate satisfaction is of the utmost
- You will be responsible for assisting with the overall
performance of the property's operations, including (but not
limited to) P&L, guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance,
budget, and labor.
- You will train fellow associates as it relates to brand and
company standards to maximize revenue and reinforce superior
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and
remaining up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and
- You will inspect and oversee that safety and security standards
are being maintained.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all
- You will work closely with corporate teams in Human Resources,
Accounting, Revenue Management, Sales, and Leadership to ensure
that property and company goals are being achieved.
- You will act as the face of the property by being actively
involved in the local community.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years' minimum experience as a hotel general manager
- Experience working at a hotel establishment
- Experience with major hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, or
Starwood (highly desired)
- The skills and experience to lead a team to consistently
deliver exceptional guest service
- Knowledge of local and state compliance laws
- A proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding profit
&loss statements, and cost controls
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to develop the leadership qualities of all
- Maintaining positive relationships with the management company,
property owners, and clients
- Implementing McKibbon procedures as they relate to cost control
and inventory management
- Ensuring that hotel policies and brand standards are
Keywords: Mckibbon Hospitality, Palm Bay , General Manager Hampton Inn Vero Beach, Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!