Principal, Program Management
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Title: Principal, Program Management
Job Code: SAS20210203-57372
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Description: L3Harris Technologies is looking for an
experienced leader, well-versed in project management tools,
techniques, and program controls, to lead the day-to-day activities
for the program controls team. The successful candidate will also
work effectively with the other members of the Program Management
Excellence staff, their personnel, and the extended functional
areas within the Space & Airborne Systems (SAS) Segment team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the program controls
- Disciplined, self-starting professional who can bring projects
to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight
- Balance priorities across the segment to ensure programs get
- Manage the Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) schedule and
provide support to programs
- Manage the segment business rhythm and communication to
programs and functions
- EVMS expertise and knowledge of government reporting
requirements including IPMDAR, IPMR
- Development of a centralized reporting repository and eNotebook
for storage of CAM materials
- Knowledge of scheduling principles and tools
- Assist program teams with the development of quality, compliant
- Work closely with the Program Planning organization to ensure
synchronization of processes and overall resource-leveling.
- Lead various continuous improvement (e3) initiatives for the
Program Management Excellence team.
- Provide support to initiatives as laid out by Sr Director,
Program Management Excellence
- Arrange for support to various other IMO, BCP, and SAS
initiatives as required by Executive Management.
- Ability to lead and develop relationships with geographically
- Must work independently under limited supervision
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to Travel - up to 25%
- 2+ years' Prior lead / leadership experience.
- 10+ years experience in program controls and/or project
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 12 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition
- Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance.
- Knowledge of the Business Acquisition Process (BAP).
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, across
Keywords: L3Harris, Palm Bay , Principal, Program Management, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!