Assistant Banking Center Manager
Company: Seacoast National Bank
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Since opening our doors in 1926, Seacoast Bank has embraced a
visionary approach to the future while remaining true to our local
roots and family values. Based in Stuart, we are one of the largest
publicly traded banks headquartered in Florida.
We believe that our greatest assets will always be our people -
local bankers who are knowledgeable about the communities we serve
and dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience.
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities in an
environment that supports diversity, enabling associates across the
organization a greater sense of empowerment to create change for
the better. This is evident in our American Banker "2020 Best Banks
to Work For" and "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality" by the
Human Rights Campaign designations.
An Assistant Manager is responsible to assist in developing and
implementing strategies focused on branch profitability and
performance. Additionally, the position is expected to help lead
and develop the branch team and is responsible for maximizing
branch performance under the guidance of the Banking Center
Manager. Consistently gains the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or 5+ years in retail sales and/or financial
services experience required.
- Proficient in all consumer lending products and maintain an
active NMLS registration status.
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and
- PC Proficiency in Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone
devices as well as Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Able to proactively lead, manage, motivate and coach associates
to produce desired results.
- 2+ years Consumer Lending experience required.
- 2+ years of Business Development experience preferred.
- 2+ years of previous supervisory experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assess and coach branch team in conjunction with the Banking
Center Manager while providing constructive feedback to increase
overall effectiveness and ensure accountability.
- Expected to conduct regular coaching sessions in addition to
- Responsible for assisting the BCM in all aspects of the branch
team regarding employment, training, scheduling, and associate
- Perform as primary liaison for complex, escalated
- Fulfill talent management accountabilities including succession
planning, attracting and retaining top talent, and continuously
developing strong bench strength.
- Develop trusting & cooperative working relationships with
customers and associates. Maintain a positive working environment
by building team morale and providing ongoing recognition.
- Create brand awareness at community, charitable and civic
events as a bank ambassador.
- Proactively seek continuing education opportunities to enhance
- Be highly proficient and lead Customer-facing technology with
the ability to discuss with and enroll customers in self-service
- Consistent execution support of the Community Bank playbook to
ensure the overall success of the branch.
- Foster and drive activities leading to opportunities for
consumer loan growth.
- Work with staff to foster true needs-based customer
conversations through Relationship Builder coaching and
- Develop and maintain a mature Center of Influence (COI) base of
community and business leaders, leveraging them to gain additional
business through referrals.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with the internal line of
- Compile data and prepare various branch reports and other
management reports as assigned.
- Able to balance business needs with customer requests while
managing potential risk to the bank.
- Responsible for oversight of the review and adherence to branch
operational procedures and controls while communicating updates to
- Ensure all safety and security procedures are followed. Serves
as the primary branch security contact and business continuity
- Function in any capacity within the branch as needed up to and
including Teller, Client Advisor, and Branch Support Coordinator
- Partnership with BSA to ensure branch adherence to AML/BSA
requirements, audit procedures, dual control, security, Business
Continuity, and all other regulated banking requirements.
- Assist customers with notary, signature guarantee, and or
- Responsible for KYC Memo and RFI accountabilities.
Business Development/Credit Acumen
- Ability to source Treasury Management solutions and services
and small business lending needs.
- Responsible for a comprehensive understanding of all consumer
products and services with a strong emphasis on consumer
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of small business deposits and
working knowledge of lending products and services.
Keywords: Seacoast National Bank, Palm Bay , Assistant Banking Center Manager, Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!