RN (Home Health)
Company: LHC Group
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Home Health Registered Nurse -
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
The Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN)
in Home Health provides and directs provisions of nursing care to
patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in
compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies.
Also, The RN Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care
with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to
achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and
exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient,
family, and community resources. All done within a Point of Care
a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and|or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's
- Responds to outcome coordinator|coder and Patient Care Manager
requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day
that the request for more information is sent.
Education & Experience
- Current RN licensure in state of Florida
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Opportunity Employer – vets, disability
Keywords: LHC Group, Palm Bay , RN (Home Health), Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!