Company: Piper Aircraft Inc
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Job Description:Under the supervision of the Sr. IT Manager, Web
Cloud Services the Application Administrators primary role will be
to support, maintain, and upgrade ERP and other enterprise software
packages. This includes supporting the core Linux operating system
environment as well as Windows-based environments. The
Administrator will be required to work with the users to
troubleshoot and resolve issues as well as recommend and implement
changes that will increase the efficiency of all applications. The
ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of large ERP
environments.Required Skills:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Perform tuning and performance monitoring of applications.
- Plan, test, and implement application upgrades, from minor
patch deployments to major version upgrades.
- Manage, maintain and update the organizational structure for
all user accounts, groups, roles, including tracking license
- Work with IT Team Members supporting all IT-related issues from
general user desktops to primary servers.
- Establish user application/access and monitor their security
- Develop necessary modeling documentation and make it available
- Monitor the performance and manage the parameters to give fast
responses to users.
- Map and design application environment including the
connectivity and dependencies of the applications
- Participate in performance tuning activities
- Install and test patches and fixes to application
- Write documentation for application procedures (shutdown,
- Control privilege and permission for access to
- Troubleshoot and provide assistance for users pertaining to
- Follow and enforce change management processes
- Support the Computing Services organization in the monitoring
and administration of daily computer system activities.
- Research information as needed through documentation, manuals,
and online help via the Internet.
- Interface with software vendors to obtain information and
support for problems, coordinate systems repair as required.
- Research technical innovations and assist in planning for the
future direction of the Company and department.
- Continuously examine the processes and systems used in this
function to improve the effectiveness and quality of the work
- Perform other related duties as required.Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with major course work in Information Science
or a related field / equivalent combination of education and
- 5 years of information technology system application
administration in a large ERP environment.
- Experience with SQL databases and with Microsoft Server
installation and administration. Experience in a Linux ORACLE
- General knowledge of computer technology and computer
languages, a good understanding of database theory and design
principles, working skills in system design and development, and
basic project management skills are required to perform the duties
of this position..
Keywords: Piper Aircraft Inc, Palm Bay , Application Administrator, Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!