Security Guard (Part-Time Weekends)
Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Security ensures the highest possible level of service is being
offered to residents, guests, and service providers. Security is
responsible for meeting, greeting, and registering guests and
residents, as well as maintaining the safety of the property.
Security accurately maintains daily logs, records, and forms. They
must be able to understand and react to emergency situations and
operate electronic security control systems. Security reports to
the Security Supervisor.ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication, and
time management skills.
- Monitors and operates Electronic Security Control Systems and
Emergency Response Systems.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Accurately maintains daily logs, records and forms.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work
- Works shifts that are subject to change based on property
- Needs to read and understand The Continental Employee
Handbook/Security Standard Operating Procedures.OTHER JOB-RELATED
- Attends Security / Front Desk staff meetings
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site Community
Association Manager.OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE &
ABILITIES:Education/Training:High school diploma or equivalency
required. College level courses in business or hospitality
preferred.Experience/Knowledge:Must possess strong customer service
background. Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience in
similar position preferred. Computer literacy: Command of
information system hardware/software is required. Effective written
and verbal communication skills. Multiple language fluency is
desirable. Strong customer service, communication, and
interpersonal skills required.Special Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30 ? 50 lbs
- Work in an upright, standing, or sitting position for long
periods of time
- Handle, grasp, and lift objects and packages
- Reach with hands and arms
- Communicate, receive, and exchange ideas and information by
means of the spoken and written word
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the building/property as
required to meet the job functions
- Complete all required forms
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends based on building
- Ability to respond to emergencies and callouts in a timely
mannerThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job
description; therefore, management has the right to assign or
reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. If you require a reasonable accommodation to perform any of
your job duties, you should contact Human Resources.
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Palm Bay , Security Guard (Part-Time Weekends), Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!