Mortgage Customer Care Specialist - PB - 1/10
Company: Sourcepoint, Inc.
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: January 17, 2022
- Receive inbound customer care phone calls.
- Listen actively and establish rapport.
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs and use computer
based software to properly service the customer needs.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from members.
- Initiate contact to obtain information relevant to the concern
or inquiry as needed and follow-up as necessary to ensure that no
tasks slip through the cracks.
- Be open and receptive to feedback, and be willing to change
behavior to improve performance.
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for improvements to the
department and company.
- Maintain service and product knowledge.
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies.
- Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and
availability of information stored in the SOURCEPOINT computer
networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of
SOURCEPOINT systems are responsible for protecting those resources
and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full
details of your responsibility, please refer to the SOURCEPOINT
Information Security Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.Qualifications
Education:High School Diploma or GED requiredJob Related
- 1-3 years customer service experience, demonstrating superior
performance and consistent attendance.
- Call center experience a strong plus.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended
periods of time Position Requirements:
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone,
active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written
skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence
construction, appropriate word choice)
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional
- Willingness to learn and to take on new challenges.
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner and flexible.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thoroughly understand a large, complex organization
and its functional policies and processes.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers at all levels
of the organization.
- Strong skills with personal computers and Microsoft; Minimum
typing speed = 30wpm.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing
skills.Travel Requirements: N/A Sourcepoint is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free
Workplace.All candidates who have received a written offer of
employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test.
Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative
will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.Sourcepoint
participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security
Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to
confirm work authorization.It is the policy of this Company to seek
and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities,
and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants
and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training,
compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and
termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified
individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Palm BayWork Locations:
Palm Bay-FloridaJob: AssociateOrganization: Mortgage - Onshore
OperationsJob Posting: Dec 16, 2021, 1:17:02 PM
Keywords: Sourcepoint, Inc., Palm Bay , Mortgage Customer Care Specialist - PB - 1/10, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!