Systems Engineering - Cleared Contractor - L6
Location: Palm Bay
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description: 1. Do Not Exceed Pay Rate $108.00 2. Use Cleared
Engineering 3. US Citizen 4. Palm Bay, FL (Onsite) 5. This is the
same manager as JP4451 please submit new candidates only Job
Description: L3Harris Corporation is seeking a Scientist Systems
Engineer (Level 6) for the Melbourne/Palm Bay, FL location. This is
an opportunity to take on unique challenges, expand your skills and
experience, and contribute to mission critical systems solutions
that help protect the U.S.A. and our allies. You will join a great
team of talented professionals who take a collaborative approach
and enjoy working together.
- Responsible for providing technical planning, system
integration, verification and validation, cost and risk
supportability, and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
- Manage engineering subcontractors through regular interactions,
development of technical documentation and coordinating design
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or
product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge
technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade
studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies
to translate customer requirements into hardware and software
- Assist with the development of top-level specification and
manage requirement flow down to lower level specifications.
- Develop CONOPS and Use Cases
- Perform analysis at all levels of total system product to
include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation,
operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Manage risk and opportunity with internal and external
customers; work with technical team to identify, mitigate and close
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
in a technical information environment; interact, anticipate and
respond to customer needs.
- Work multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and adapt
quickly to changing situations Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Software
or Systems Engineering (or similar technical discipline)
- 12+ years of related experience (or 10+ years with a Master's
- 9+ years of Communication Systems experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other disciplines
(Digital, RF, Mechanical, Software, I&T, Manufacturing,
- 8+ years' experience in Requirements managements, traceability,
and verification with IBM Rational DOORS
- System Architecture development to meet project requirements
within project cost budget and schedule timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain DOD Secret Security Clearance or have one
- Ability to lead teams in the role of Chief Systems Engineer
(CSE) over a pursuit, proposal, program or internal research and
development (IRAD) activity.
- Ability to interface with Customer organization to drive
understanding, agreement, closure though formal documentation of
the technical baseline.
- Own and be able to present the technical baseline to the
execution team through documentation oversight of lower level
specifications, informal working group and peer sessions as well as
formal design reviews. Preferred/Additional Skills:
- C4ISR Systems and Operations experience
- Communication Systems experience
- Knowledge of SATCOM systems, fiber optic media converter
systems, data links, RF systems, and Modems.
- Experience with Government contracting, proposal writing, and
business acquisition process
- Knowledgeable in the application of Model Based Systems
Engineering (MBSE) process and tools Security Clearance: Please be
aware that many of our positions require a security clearance or
the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted
to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional
offer of employment may be subject to government security
investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access
to classified information. No Dual Citizens for this role.
Keywords: Analysts, Palm Bay , Systems Engineering - Cleared Contractor - L6, Other , Palm Bay, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!