Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Our Vero Beach, FL office is looking for a Civil Designer with
5+ years of experience to join our Development Services team!This
individual will primarily be responsible for: designing and
producing sets of plans for commercial and residential Land
Development projects; and implementing and managing AutoCAD
drafting and plan preparation standards.
- Ability to design in AutoCAD Civil 3D design package.
- High level of proficiency with cut/fill balance grading design
in Civil 3D.
- Ability to lead plan preparation from acquisition of survey
data and base map preparation through final mylars and record
drawings with minimal direction.
- Ability to set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings.
- Willingness to mentor and teach others.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication,
team player, self starter.Why Kimley-Horn:We are a -full-service
consulting firm that provides a wide range of -infrastructure and
land development planning and engineering -services -to both public
and private clients. Though we have more than 5,000 employees in
over -90 offices, we pride ourselves on our small company feel.Our
commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind
it-that's why we recruit passionate, hardworking, and proactive
employees. By joining Kimley-Horn, you'll be joining a firm whose
core values and core purpose are more than just words on paper-they
form the basis of a culture that has yielded success since
1967.Kimley-Horn has been recognized 14 times as one of the "Top
Companies to Work For". - - -Below is a list of Benefits Provided
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the
first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2020 was 10%, leading to an employer
contribution of 18% (variable based on profits of firm)
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account - Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance - Insurance that includes a no month premium
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off - Varies based on experience and
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare - Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
- Accidental Death and DismembermentApplicants must be legally
authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer
-sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work
Keywords: Kimley-Horn, Palm Bay , Civil Designer, Other , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!