Heavy Equipment Operator
Company: Waste Management
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer:
I. Job Summary
Operates a wide variety of heavy equipment's vehicles that perform
the spreading and compaction of construction demolition, commercial
and residential waste disposed at the post collection
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Operates heavy equipment in compliance with the company
operating safety policies and procedures.
- Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative
maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
- Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with
use of material moving equipment.
- Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline
for operating and maintaining vehicle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: None required.
- Experience: Three (3) years of previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
30 pounds occasionally.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely.
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of
- Normal setting for this job is: shop or field.
What is the value of a WM job?
The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck. It's a way to create
opportunities for you and your family.
We Are Stable: Our WM team is home every day, and our team members
perform essential and meaningful work.
We Are Committed to Growth: 100% tuition paid for benefits eligible
employees and their family, and established career progression.
We Are Investing in You: Amazing Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K
with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, and
Who are we? #WeAreWM
Ready to roll with us? Click Apply to join the Waste Management
Keywords: Waste Management, Palm Bay , Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , Okeechobee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!