Pool Construction General Labor
Company: Molinari Pools
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $15+/hourMolinari Pools is growing and
looking for reliable, full-time Pool Renovation Professionals to
join our team! We are looking for individuals with a great work
ethic, time management, and customer service skills. This is a
CAREER offer, not a temporary job. In this role, you will
communicate professionally with clients in order to establish trust
and ensure retention, perform assigned tasks in the remodeling of
swimming pools at both commercial and residential worksites, and
contribute to the team-based environment. If this is a position
that you can excel in, we want to hear from you! Essential Roles
and Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited
- Communicate professionally with clients in order to establish
trust and ensure retention and update clients on the status of
their pool/spa as needed and discuss pool/spa in a manner that
delivers friendly and superior customer service.
- Perform assigned tasks in remodeling swimming pools at
commercial and residential sites.
- Drive company vehicle safely and in accordance with traffic
- Mix, mortar, plaster and grout, manually or using machines,
according to the required standard formulas.
- Prepare surfaces for the installation of tile at
- Cut materials into specific sizes for installation, using power
saws or tile cutters.
- Transport and maintain machines and tools to ensure the proper
use and safety.
- Modify the material moving, mixing, grouting, grinding,
polishing, or cleaning procedures to maintain compliance with
installation and material compliance.
- Promote Company values and customer care.
- Contribute to the team-based environment.
- Participates in periodic company meetings.
- Report to work on time and in company attire. Requirements:
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license, with a clean
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen upon an
offer of employment.
- Must have the ability to utilize trunk and static strength to
lift, push, pull and carry 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to utilize near vision to see details at
close range. We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package
- 401(k) package/retirement account with a company match.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Employer-paid Dental Insurance.
- Employer-paid Vision Insurance.
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer-paid Term Life Insurance.
- Weekday hours only
- Growth Opportunities Molinari Pools does not discriminate in
employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization,
retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit
Keywords: Molinari Pools, Palm Bay , Pool Construction General Labor, Professions , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!