Quality Engineering Technician
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Location: Vero Beach
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Express Employment is looking for a Quality Engineering
Technician to join our Team! Mon-Fri 7AM-3PM $20.00-$25.00 BASED ON
EXPERIENCE Job Description: The Quality Engineering Technician,
under the direction of the Plant Manager performs inspections,
checks, tests, and sampling procedures of incoming materials, parts
and components used in the manufacture of M.A. Ford products. This
position also ensures products conform to engineering
specifications for release of finished goods to inventory or other
- Perform inspections of purchased parts or finished company
products according to well defined criteria using standard
physical, mechanical and/or vision systems.
- Recommend rework or reject finished products as required.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and
- Manage the document and records control program. Assist the
Quality Manager in preparing the facility for ISO certification
audits through communication and training.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of ISO
processes Company wide.
- Work with production management and Quality Manager to provide
feedback to production and suppliers regarding accuracy of all
- Maintain the corrective/preventive action program. Open and
assign corrective actions based on performance trends. Track status
of open actions, receive and review responses, work with
departments for timely completion, conduct follow-up audits to
verify effectiveness of previous efforts.
- Audit existing and new ISO procedures for compliance based on
ISO requirements and audit history. Conduct ISO process audits for
- Follow-up on customer inquiries and complaints, including root
cause analysis and corrective action if necessary.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper
operation and calibration.
- Supervises quality control employees, and conduct trainings and
development for team environment. NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Support all manufacturing cells with inspection when
- Internal ISO auditor. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include supervising the Customer Service Department staff to
include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work related tasks, empowering, appraising
performance; rewarding, coaching, advising and counseling. Maintain
appropriate documents or records per staff member/report in
accordance with corporate guidelines as established by the Human
Resource Department. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma with 2+ years' experience in a Leadership
Quality type manufacturing environment.
- Five years manufacturing experience, and two years supervisory
- Able to read prints and drawings.
- Experience with bill of material parts list
- Knowledge and familiarity with inspection techniques including,
but not limited to calipers, micrometers, pin gages, height
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend written technical
- ISO 9000 auditor training and experience. Working knowledge of
the ISO Quality Management System. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to frequently use a computer. Must be capable in MS
Word, Excel, and Access. Experience with AutoCAD would be
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Project management skills and ability to meet deadlines #TCFL
PandoLogic.Keywords:Quality Control / Quality Assurance Technician,
Location:Vero Beach,FL-32960, PL:568784914
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Palm Bay , Quality Engineering Technician, Professions , Vero Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...